Thank you for the e-mails, texts, calls and comments about the good news from a few days ago!!
In this crazy cancer roller coaster, we learned today Rob has RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), common in infants and those with a compromised immune system.
If he is showing signs of improvement by Friday, chemo will stay on schedule for next week.
If he is the same or worse on Friday, chemo will be delayed.
Please pray that he begins to show signs of improvement from RSV, so that we don’t have to delay chemo next week!!
Thank you for being there, and helping Rob Keep Pounding!!!